Spend some time with Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi is a Linux-based, credit card sized computer which is perfect for tinkering or learning to program.
- Capable of doing almost everything a normal computer can do - just in a much smaller, more affordable package.
- Features HDMI, RCA, audio outputs, GPIO, and dual USB ports
- You'll need a power supply and SD card with OS installed
- Simply hook it up to your monitor and keyboard to get started programming
- Ready for more? See our add on boards to expand your Pi's capability.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation