The Fluke 561 IR and contact thermometer combines infrared and contact temperature measurements, replacing multiple tools. Ideal for industrial, electrical and HVAC professionals.
- Takes quick measurements up close or at a distance
- Contact thermometry capability preserves thermocouples
- Fabric hook and loop fastener pipe for contact and ambient measurements
- Single-point laser sighting
- Easy emissivity adjustment
- Min/max/dif functions
- Temperature range: -40°F~1022°F
- Distance to spot: 12:1
- Includes K-type thermocouple, hard carrying case, two “AA” batteries and owners manual
|MCM Part #:||105-890|
|Fluke Part #:||FLUKE-561|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|