Perfect for arts and crafts, jewelry and model making, electronics, and other small projects! Your work is held gently, but securely, and can be positioned exactly where you want it.
- The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic. Continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450°F (204°C)
- Jaws are 2" (50.8mm) tall, 1" (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875"(73mm)
- Neoprene jaw pads are available for holding extremely delicate items
- Base features 4.3125" (109.5mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4" (6.3mm) flat-head screws (not included); compatible with all PanaVise Base Mounts
- Height: 6.75" (173mm), Weight: 1.2 lbs. (0.6kg)
|MCM Part #:||106-201|
|Panavise Part #:||MODEL 201|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|