The 396 wide opening vise provides a wide jaw opening of 6” for work on larger objects. This is the work holding tool with expanded capabilities.
- Ribbed, neoprene jaw pads are 1.875" high x 1.5" wide and provide a sure grip to hold and insulate PC boards and other larger objects
- Reverse the pads and the wide "V" holds delicate cylindrical objects
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8" diameter shaft
- Base features 4.3125" bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4" flathead screws (not included)
- Height: 7.3125", Weight: 3.0 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||106-345|
|Panavise Part #:||396|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 1096
MCM Cat 56, Page 1012View in Catalog