Fabricated on a 0.41 by 0.65 inch (10.4 by 16.5mm) Single Inline Package (SIP) module, the OKI-78SR series are non-isolated switching regulator (SR) DC/DC power converters for embedded applications. The fixed single output converters offer both tight regulation and high efficiency directly at the power usage site and are a direct plug-in replacement for TO-220 package 78xx series linear regulators. Typically, no extra outside components are required.
- Ultra wide 7 to 36 VDC input range
- Fixed Outputs of 3.3 or 5 VDC up to 1.5 Amps
- Vertical or horizontal SIP-mount, small footprint package
- “No heat sink” direct replacement for 3-terminal 78xx-series linear regulators
- High efficiency with no external components
- Short-circuit protection
- Outstanding thermal derating performance
- UL/EN/IEC 60950-1, 2nd Edition safety approvals
|MCM Part #:||124-10250|
|muRata Power Solutions Part #:||OKI-78SR-3.3/1.5-W36|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|