Audio Power Amplifier IC Class AB 56W To-220-11
By National Semiconductor (LM3886T/NOPB)
MCM Part #134-LM3886T
LM3886T 68W Audio Power Amplifier IC
High-performance audio power amplifier is capable of delivering 68W of continuous average power to a 4 ohm load and 38W into 8 ohms with 0.1% THD+N from 20Hz~20kHz. The performance of the LM3886, utilizing its Self Peak Instantaneous
Temperature (SPiKe) protection circuitry, puts it in a class above discrete and hybrid amplifiers by providing an inherently, dynamically protected Safe Operating Area (SOA).
SPiKe protection means that these parts are completely safeguarded at the output against over voltage, under voltage, overloads, including shorts to the supplies, thermal runaway, and instantaneous temperature peaks. The LM3886 maintains an excellent signal-to-noise ratio of greater than 92dB with a typical low noise floor of 2.0µV. It exhibits extremely low THD+N values of 0.03% at the rated output into the rated load over the audio spectrum, and provides excellent linearity with an IMD (SMPTE) typical rating of 0.004%.
- 68W cont. avg. output power into 4ohm at ±28V VCC
- 38W cont. avg. output power into 8 ohm at ±28V VCC
- 50W cont. avg. output power into 8 ohm at ±35V VCC
- 135W instantaneous peak output power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio = 92dB
- Input mute function
- Output protection from a short to ground or to the supplies via internal current limiting circuitry
- Output over-voltage protection against transients from inductive loads
- Supply under-voltage protection, not allowing internal biasing to occur when |VEE| + |VCC| = 12V, thus eliminating turn-on and turn-off transients
- 11-lead TO-220 package
- Wide supply range 20V~94V
- Component stereo
- Compact stereo
- Self-powered speakers
- Surround-sound amplifiers
- High-end stereo Televisions
Acquired by Texas Instruments in 2011, National Semiconductor manufactures top quality devices in multiple countries around the globe. Their semiconductors are widely used in a variety of applications in the automotive, broadcast, communications infrastructure, industrial, medical, military and aerospace industries.
|MCM Part #:||134-LM3886T|
|National Semiconductor Part #:||LM3886T/NOPB|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
Others Also Bought