High-Density ceramic content:
Céramique uses a high-density layered composite of five unique shapes of thermally conductive aluminum oxide, boron nitride and zinc oxide sub-micron particles to maximize particle-to-particle contact area and thermal transfer in micro to moderate bond line situations. This exclusive combination provides performance exceeding most metal based compounds.
Controlled Triple-Phase Viscosity:
Céramique does not contain any silicone. The suspension fluid is a proprietary mixture of advanced polysynthetic oils that provide superior performance and long-term stability. During the system's initial use, the heat from the CPU lowers the viscosity of the compound to enhance the filling of the microscopic valleys and ensure a minimum bond line between the heatsink and the CPU core. Then the compound thickens slightly over the next 100 to 300 hours of use to its final consistency designed for long-term stability.
- Engineered to not separate, run, migrate, or bleed
- Does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials. It is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive
- 2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core
- can easily be cleaned from CPUs and heatsinks with isopropyl alcohol
- RoHS Compliant
- 2.5 gram syringe
- Thermal Resistance: <0.007°C-in2/Watt (0.001 inch layer)
- Thermal Conductance: >200,000W/m2.°C (0.001 inch layer)
- Average Particle Size: <0.38 microns <0.000015 inch ( 67 particles lined up in a row equal 1/1000th of an inch. )
- Temperature limits: Peak: –150°C to >180°C Long-Term: –150°C to 125°C
- Coverage Area: At a layer 0.003" thick, one tube will cover approximately 20 square inches