Pocket sized butane gas powered iron with variable heat control equivalent to a 70W iron.
- Flint ignition
- Easy to refill
- Lightweight and portable
- Tank holds enough fuel for up to 30 minutes of operation (at mid setting)
- Soldering Tip Temperature: 410 - 750°F (210 - 400°C)
- Torch Temperature: 2500°F (1300°C)
- Equivalent Wattage: 30 - 70W
- Gas Container Capacity: 7ml
- Length: 5 1/2"
- SolderPro 50 Iron with 1mm conical tip
- Solder dispenser with 60/40 rosin core 1mm solder
- Tip cleaning sponge and sponge holder
- Hot knife tip
- Blow torch tip and a heat blower tip
|MCM Part #:||21-11572|
|Iroda Part #:||PRO-50K|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|