Professional quality, butane gas powered iron with variable heat control equivalent to a 30~100W iron.
- Self-ignition, no need for flints
- Easy to refill
- Lightweight and portable
- Tank holds enough fuel for up to 120 minutes of operation (at mid setting)
- Soldering Tip Temperature: 480 - 950°F (250 - 500°C)
- Equivalent Wattage: 30 - 100W
- Gas Container Capacity: 20ml
- Length: 9"
- SolderPro 100 Iron with 1.6mm conical tip
- Solder dispenser with 60/40 rosin core 1mm solder
- Heat shield tray
- Tip cleaning sponge and sponge holder
- 2.4mm screwdriver tip
- Hot knife tip
- Hot blower tip
- Deflector nozzle
|MCM Part #:||21-11606|
|Iroda Part #:||PRO-100K|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|