Professional quality, butane gas powered iron with variable heat control equivalent to a 125W iron.
- Self-ignition, no need for flints
- Easy to refill
- Lightweight and portable
- Tank holds enough fuel for up to 200 minutes of operation (at mid setting)
- Soldering Tip Temperature: 480 - 1000°F (250 - 550°C)
- Equivalent Wattage: 30 - 125W
- Gas Container Capacity: 38ml
- Length: 9 1/2"
|MCM Part #:||21-11608|
|Iroda Part #:||PRO-120|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|