Professional quality, butane gas powered iron with variable heat control equivalent to a 30~125W iron. Uses refillable LEC-8 cells which offers safety, reliability and uninterupted use.
- Self-ignition, no need for flints
- Easy to refill
- Lightweight and portable
- Soldering Tip Temperature: 480 - 1000°F (250 - 550°C)
- Equivalent Wattage: 30 - 125W
- Gas Container Capacity: 20ml
- Length: 11"
- SolderPro 150 Iron with 1.6mm conical tip
- Solder dispenser with 60/40 rosin core 1mm solder
- Heat shield tray
- Tip cleaning sponge and sponge holder
- 2.4mm screwdriver tip
- Hot knife tip
- Hot blower tip
- Deflector nozzle
- Two LEC-8 butane cells
|MCM Part #:||21-11614|
|Iroda Part #:||PRO-150KB|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|