Temperature Controlled Soldering Station
There is a reason this workhorse has been in the Tenma line for over 25 years. It is the most reliable station we've ever offered. Several years ago, we discontinued this to make room for a "new improved" model. The outcry received from long time technicians was deafening. It was immediately put it back in the line.
Quite simply, the first choice
for tens of thousands of technicians, educators and hobbyists.
Featuring adjustable temperature and a variety of available tips, these units are perfect for most soldering applications including SMD.
- Closed loop temperature control
- Grounded tip for soldering static sensitive devices
- Overheat protection with closed loop temperature control
- Heat resistant soldering iron cord
- Grounded three-wire power cord
- Auxiliary ground terminal
- Built in tray with cleaning sponge
- Easily accessible fuse holder
- Units come with replaceable iron clad conical 3/64" tip
- Improved circuit design for greater temperature stability
Station dimensions: 6.7" (L) x 6.5" (W) x 3.8" (H)
- Iron cord length: 44"
- Temperature range: 320º ~ 900ºF
|MCM Part #
||Long conical tip
||Long screwdriver tip
|MCM Part #:||21-1590|
|Tenma Part #:||21-1590|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|