No–nonsense, low cost station is designed for the hobbyist or classroom, where durability, physical size, and budget are a concern. Ease of use and tip "wetability" are not sacrificed, though, thanks to the included Plato™ tip!
It is perfect for casual use in the home, maker projects, workshop or tech bench.
- Rotary temperature setting
- Integral tip cleaner, with included cleaning sponge
- High-quality Plato conical tip supplied (#21-7944) sets this unit above the competition
- Temperature range (approximate): 100 ~ 800ºF
- Heating Element: 110VAC, 50W
- Iron Length 7 3/4"
- Overall Dimensions 3 3/4" (H) x 4 1/2" (W) x 5 3/4" (D)
|MCM Part #:||21-7945|
|Tenma Part #:||21-7945|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|