These snips offer Titanium Nitride coated cutting blades which reduce wear and extends blade life. Serrated cutting blades provides a sturdy bite, and prevents slippage for safer use. Custom designed fasteners prevents loosening of the blades and never needs tightening or re-adjustment. The streamlined design allows easy access in and out of the pouch. Low profile hardware prevents cutting material from getting caught onto the tool during use.
- Blades made of durable Forged Chrome Molybdenum steel
- Internal latch allows for a quick single handed operation
- Color coded slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control
- Tempered for safety and heat treated for durability
- Compound action snips for left, right and straight cuts
- Cuts up to 18-gauge cold rolled steel or 22-gauge stainless steel
|MCM Part #:||22-13210|
|Stanley Part #:||14-257|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 1029
MCM Cat 56, Page 944View in Catalog