The CCS-6 cable cutter is the optimal cutting solution for today's VDV (Voice, Data, Video) and security installers. This compact cable cutter is designed to cut coax cable with steel center conductor. Easily cuts through copper and aluminum cable too.
- Fully tested to 10,000 cuts on RG6 CCS, copper clad steel center conductor, with no degradation to the cutting blades
- Provides outstanding cutting performance on all types of solid copper wire, twisted pair and coax cables
- Optimal blade geometry ensures that the cable stays round during the cutting process so connectors are easy to affix to the cable
- Comfortable PVC handle grips
- Made of SCM 440 steel
- Rust resistant black oxide finish
- Length: 6.3”
|MCM Part #:||22-16392|
|Platinum Tools Part #:||10514C|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|