12 piece file set is designed to meet the needs of hobbyists, craftsmen, tool makers, die makers and jewelers. Every file is made from alloy steel and machined into distinctive shapes for various small scale and finishing applications. Also included is a 700 series Versa-Grip handle with a locking screw chuck.
- Set includes 12 different files, overall length is 5 1/2"with 1/8" diameter shanks
- Files are constructed of high quality Chromium Alloy Steel
- Files are 2 1/2" long, #2 Single Cut Swiss Pattern
- Knurled handle file can be used without handle assembly
- Precision locking screw chuck holds files securely in place
- Warding (Flat)
- Half round
- Equalling (Mill)
- Joint round edge
- Three square
|MCM Part #:||22-17352|
|General Tools Part #:||707475|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|