The L-59EGW from Kingbright is a through hole, round shaped, bi-colour LED. Bi-colour of LED are high efficiency red and green colour made with gallium arsenide phosphide on gallium phosphide orange light emitting diode and gallium phosphide green light emitting diode. This LED is widely used because of low power consumption, long life, solid state reliability and uniform light output.
- Bulb size is T-1 3/4 (5mm)
- Forward voltage of 2V for red and 2.2V for green
- Forward current of 20mA for red and green
- Dominant wavelength of 617nm for red and 568nm for green
- Peak wavelength of 627nm for red and 565 for green
- Luminous intensity of 40mcd for red and 60mcd for green
- White diffused lens type
- Viewing angle of 60°
|MCM Part #:||25-5677|
|KingBright Part #:||L-59EGW|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|