Tamper proof push button switch mounts in 16.0 mm (5/8”) hole in panel up to .50” thick. Bushing & button is made from brass, nickel plated for durability. Features IP67 protection and illuminated ring around actuator. Switches can be used in both illuminated and non-illuminated application (12V DC LED).
- Tamper proof push button switch
- Mounts in 5/8” hole in panel up to 1/2” thick
- IP67 protection against dust and water
- LED illuminated ring around actuator (requires current limiting resistor)
- Contact Rating: 3A, 250VAC; 2A, 24VDC
- Electrical Life: 50,000 cycles
- Initial Contact Resistance: 50m Ohm max.
- Insulation Resistance: 500VDC 1000m Ohm min.
- Dielectric Strength: 2000V RMS 50~60Hz
- Operating Temperature: -4°F ~ 158°F
- Switching Circuit: On - On (latching)
- Torque: 5 ~ 14Nm max. applied to nut
- Operating Force: 5.5N max
- Type: SPDT
- Action: (On) or (Off) *Note: () = Momentary
- Actuator: Brass w/ Green LED
- Bushing & Button: Nickel plated brass
- Contacts: Silver alloy
- Nut: Nickel plated brass
- Base: PBT
|MCM Part #:||26-4780|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||30-12648|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|