- 12 widely spaced output receptacles accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets.
- 6 outlets provide full battery support and surge suppression for computers, monitors and other vital system components.
- 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets are ideal for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support.
- Single-line telephone suppression jacks with line splitter protect up to two directly connected modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other peripherals sharing a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection.
- USB port with PowerAlert monitoring software and cabling enables a safe, unattended system shutdown.
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 750VA/450W power handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 35 min. during power failures.
Basic PCs for home/home office, network workstations, audio/video equipment, home entertainment systems and other sensitive electronic devices
Options & Accessories
- Watchdog Software: WATCHDOGSW
- Circuit Tester: CT120
- Extended Warranties: 3-Year WEXT3-INTERNET, 5-Year WEXT5-INTERNET
- INTERNET750U UPS System
- PowerAlert Software, USB cable and phone cord
- Instruction manual with warranty information
Ultra-compact standby UPS system protects PCs, network workstations and other sensitive electronic equipment from blackouts, surges and line noise. Maintains AC output during blackouts and brownouts starting at 98V. Includes HID-compliant USB monitoring port with cabling, tel/DSL line surge suppression, surge-only outlets and LED indicators. PowerAlert Software included.
- Voltage compatibility: 120V AC
- Frequency compatibility: 60Hz
- Output volt amp capacity (VA): 750
- Output watt capacity (watts): 450
- Output nominal voltage: 120V AC
- Output voltage regulation: LINE MODE: Passes sine wave line voltage from 98-141V to connected equipment unchanged, BATTERY MODE: PWM sine wave output 115V +/-5%
- Output frequency regulation: LINE MODE: Passes line frequency of 60Hz +/-10% BATTERY MODE: Inverter output regulated to 60Hz +/-0.5Hz
- Outlet quantity / type: 12 NEMA 5-15R
Maximum input amps: 12A/1440W
Input connection type: NEMA 5-15P space saving right-angle plug
Input cord length: 6 ft., 16 gauge
Recommended electrical service: 15A 120V
Full load runtime: 3 min. (750VA)
Half load runtime: 10 min. (375VA)
DC system voltage: 12 VDC
Typical battery lifespan: 3-6 years, depending on usage
Battery recharge rate: 2-4 hours to 90%
Replacement Battery Cartridge: RBC51
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
- Front panel LEDs: 2 LEDs indicate on/off and overload/check battery
- Alarms: Audible alarm beeps at regular intervals to indicate battery backup operation. Alarm also sounds during self-test operation.
- Switches: Combination power off/on/self-test pushbutton switch
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
- AC surge suppression: 380 joules
- AC suppression response time: Instantaneous
- Dataline suppression: Tel/DSL
- EMI / RFI AC noise suppression: Yes, >40dB @ 1 MHz
- Shipping weight (lbs): 16.5
- Shipping weight (kg): 7.4
- Unit weight (lbs): 15.5
- Unit weight (kg): 6.9
- Unit Dimensions (HWD/in): 4 x 12 x 7
- Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm): 10.2 x 30.5 x 17.8
- Shipping Dimensions (HWD/in): 5.5 x 14.5 x 9.75
- Shipping Dimensions (HWD/cm): 14 x 36.8 x 24.8
- Material of construction: ABS
- Form factors supported: Ultra-compact
- Battery Access: Hot-swappable batteries accessible via battery door
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius
- Storage Temperature: +5 to +122 degrees Fahrenheit / -15 to +50 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing
- Line mode BTU/hr. (Max.): 39.2
- Battery mode BTU/hr. (Max.): 133.0
- Network monitoring port: USB (HID)
- Software and cabling included: Includes USB cable and PowerAlert Software
- WatchDog compatibility: Compatible with Tripp Lite's WatchDog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment; ideal for unattended kiosk applications
LINE / BATTERY TRANSFER
Transfer time from line power to battery mode: 2-4 milliseconds
Low voltage transfer to battery power: Switches to battery power as line voltage decreases to 98V or less; resets to line power mode as line voltage increases to 103V or higher
High voltage transfer to battery power: Switches to battery power as line voltage increases to 147V or higher; resets to line power as line voltage decreases to 143V or less
- Certifications: Tested to UL1778 (USA), CSA C22.2 No. 107.3 (Canada), Class B (Emissions), NOM (Mexico), FCC Part 68/Industry Canada (telecommunications)
- Product warranty: 2 years
- Connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only): $100,000 connected
|MCM Part #:||28-10100|
|Tripp Lite Part #:||INTERNET750U|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|