Tripp Lite's AV2FP Professional Isobar Low-Profile Power Conditioning Center for flat screen displays provides ultimate protection (5100 joules) stopping damaging surges/spikes. Filters disruptive EMI/RFI line noise so Digital Displays perform to their full capability! You can see and hear the difference: sharper, crisper deeper, video; helps maintain longer component life spans.
Perfect for flat-panel digital displays, Front-screen projection systems and more. High Definition bi-directional 2.2 GHz (gold) coaxial protects against surges /spikes from coming in on the coax input. Network/Ethernet protection with RJ45 covers all 8 pins for matrix switchers and streaming internet content. Premium Isobar surge protection technology. Low-profile all-metal housing installs neatly behind flat-panel displays. 3 diagnostic LEDs report conditions, 2 AC outlets, includes detachable 10-ft. and 18-in. power cords with right-angle plugs, circuit breaker, fail-safe thermal fusing and audible alarm. Built-in mounting bracket. $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage.
- 1-line High Definition bi-directional 2.2 GHz (gold) coaxial surge protection HD-enhanced bandwidth
- 1-Network/Ethernet protection with RJ45 covers all 8 pins for matrix switchers and streaming internet content
- 2 surge / spike protected outlets / includes 2 detachable right angle power cords; 18-in & 10-ft
- 5100 joule surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering helps Digital Displays perform to their full capability! (sharper, crisper video; deeper video; helps maintain longer component life spans)
- ISOBAR Technology filters disruptive EMI/RFI line noise
- 3 Diagnostic LEDs report operational conditions
- Circuit breaker protects against dangerous system overload
- All Metal Housing within a low-profile design provides additional EMI / RFI rejection
- Built-in mounting brackets facilitates convenient installation behind any Digital Display
- Fail-safe thermal fusing acts like an additional circuit breaker, shutting down the unit and connected equipment in the event of a catastrophic surge
- Audible alarm immediately alerts you to damaged protection circuitry; perfect for when LEDs aren't normally viewed
- TUV tested to UL standards 1449 and 962A
- $100,000 Manufacturer Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers connected components against surge damage for life!
|MCM Part #:||28-10800|
|Tripp Lite Part #:||AV2FP|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|