iTrip is a large family of products with a distinguished heritage. All iTrips send your music wirelessly to your FM radio so you can listen through your own speakers. The iTrip Auto Universal gets its power from your vehicle's 12 volt accessory outlet and works with almost any portable audio device that has a standard 1/8" headphone jack (whether CD, MP3, cassette, or, yes, iPod).
The "Plus" in this iTrip's name refers to its built-in USB port, through which you can charge your portable player. (Check your player's documentation for USB charging capability.) Plug in your player's USB charging cable. Not only do you get to listen to your tunes while you're traveling, you arrive with a fully-charged player.
- Wirelessly transmits audio from any device to your car stereo over selectable FM frequency
- Powered by 12V accessory outlet, no battery required
- Built-in USB port lets you simultaneously charge any USB device
- 3.5mm audio input
- SmartScan technology automatically selects the best frequency
- Total cable length: 3.6'
- Input voltage: 12 volts DC
- Output voltage: 5 watts (5 volts DC at 1 amp)
- Frequencies: 88.1 to 107.9 MHz
- Circuit Protection: Built-in SmartFuse circuit breaker