Multi-tone Chime Kit
Electronic tones can be generated simply and cheaply using the device. This kit is primarily intended for use as a replacement for a mechanical doorbell, or it can also be used for many other applications.
The number of tones may be selected up to a maximum of three, each of which is output one after the other. This can be used to help locate the place being called. Volume and tone can also be set. The existing bell transformer can be used as a power supply.
- adjustable tone and volume control
- 1, 2 or 3 tones selectable
- loudspeaker output: 0.3W / 8ohm
- power requirement: 6 to 9V AC / 0.2A or 4.5V battery (3 x 1.5V AA batteries (not incl.)
- idle current: less than 10µA
- dimensions: 2.1 x 2.3"
|MCM Part #:||28-12922|
|Velleman SA Part #:||K6600|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|