The LaunchPad is based on the Piccolo TMS320F28027 with unique features such as 64KB of on board flash, 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, and much more. It includes many board hardware features such as an integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator for easy programming and debugging, 40 PCB pins for easy access to the pins of the F28027 processor, reset button and programmable button, etc.
Not only does the C2000 LaunchPad have the required hardware for development, it is also provides users with access to example code, libraries, drivers, and many more resources through controlSUITE which is available for free. Along with controlSUITE, users can also download an unrestricted version of Code Composer Studio integrated development environment (IDE) version 5.
With all the hardware and software needed to start development, users can focus on learning or developing real-time control systems in areas such as digital lighting, motor control, digital power conversion, precision sensing, and much more.
C2000 Piccolo LaunchPad Evaluation Board (LAUNCHXL-F28027)
Mini USB Cable
Quick Start Guide
Ti C2000 Product Page
- Pre-programmed C2000 Piccolo F28027 MCU
- Built in isolated XDS100 JTAG Emulator enables real-time in-system programming and debugging via USB
- CPU reset button and programmable push button
- Enables development on any Piccolo F2802x device
- Free unrestricted version of Code Composer Studio integrated development environment (IDE) v5
- Free download of controlSUITE™ software with examples, libraries, application software and more
Ti Processor Wiki
|MCM Part #:||28-13460|
|Texas Instruments Part #:||LAUNCHXL-F28027|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|