Analog readings are as fast and accurate as possible, thanks to the Pi's SPI interface (hardwired to CE0), a proper ground plane and a stabilized ADC power supply. If more than eight analog inputs are needed for a project, chaining to another 'Nwazet Key Lime Pi' board is possible by interconnecting the GND, MOSI, MISO, SCLK and CE1 lines with jumper wires.
For prototyping, the 'Key Lime Pi' board maximizes the real-estate available on small breadboards by hugging the center divider, leaving four rows out of five available for wiring.
For embedding a project into a permanent fixture, the board features three mounting holes, placed on a standard 5mm grid.
Also look at the Key Lime Pi Scorpion Kit
- 1x Nwazet Key Lime Pi PCB
- 1x 16 position DIL IC socket (649-DILB16P-223TLF)
- 1x 8 channel SPI ADC (MCP3008)
- 1x 1uF 10V ceramic capacitor (FK18X5R1A105K)
- 2x 0.1" pin header (40 pins)
Assembly Directions and Time
- PCB Designator
- C1: ceramic capacitor
- MCP3008: IC socket / ADC
- For best results
- Use a 30 Watt soldering iron
- Use a fine soldering iron tip
- Use fine rosin-core solder (0.022")
- Use masking tape to hold parts in place as needed while soldering
- Assembly time is around 15 minutes
- PCB Specifications
- Height: 38mm (1.49")
- Width: 85mm (3.34")
- Material: FR4
- Thickness: 1.57mm (0.062")
- Plating Finish: ENIG
- Copper Weight: 2oz
|MCM Part #:||28-17914|
|Nwazet Part #:||KLP|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|