The Raspberry Pi Camera V2 features the same, tiny footprint (25mm x 23mm x 9mm) as the original Pi Camera module, but features an upgraded Sony IMX219 image sensor which has a native resolution of 8 megapixels. The fixed-focus lens can capture 3280 x 2464 pixel images and 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
The Raspberry Pi Camera V2 connects to the CSi connector of your Raspberry Pi via a 15cm long flexible ribbon cable. It is plug-and-play compatible latest version of the Raspbian operating system making it perfect for time-lapse photography, recording video, motion detection, and security applications.
The Raspberry Pi Camera V2 is available in two configurations; a visible light version (this one) which is made for everyday use, or an IR sensitive version (NoIR V2) which is better suited for low-light environments such as night photography and security.
Features and Specifications:
- Image Sensor: Sony IMX219
- Maximum Photo Resolution: 3280 x 2464 pixel
- Supported Video Resolution: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90
- Physical Dimensions: 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Interface: CSi connector (15cm ribbon cable included)
- Supported OS: Raspbian (latest version recommended)
|MCM Part #:||28-21440|
|Raspberry Pi Part #:||RPI 8MP CAMERA BOARD|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|