The Micron R antenna is designed for those living in urban areas or lower-level homes, who experience multipath interference. The precision engineered reflector focuses 2X more broadcast signal through the antenna.
This antenna also includes an in-line signal amplifier, with four selectable gain settings, providing enhanced performance when compared to standard passive antennas. This amplifier is extremely helpful in situations where the sighal is at "borderline" strength and needs to be slightly increased to guarantee a steady picture, free from pixelation and audio lag. It is also helpful it the antenna is to be remotely located and additional cable is used to connect the set.
- Range: up to 35 miles
- May be table or wall mounted
- Beamwidth (Horizontal Plane) 470Mhz ~ 700 MHz: 70 degrees
- Front to Back Ratio: Typical 15 dBi
- Directivity Standard Setup (No Reflector): Typical 4.5 dBi
- Assembled dimensions: 10” (L) x 11” (W) x 4.5” (D)
|MCM Part #:||30-2340|
|Antennas Direct Part #:||CSM1-XG|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|