Dual Quad Bay Outdoor UHF/HDTV Bowtie Antenna
High gain outdoor directional antenna is engineered to receive UHF signals for digital and high definition television. Bowtie design provides wider pickup pattern. Adjustable horizontal boom allows vertical sections to be independently aimed, allowing greater pickup width flexibility. Note: Vertical mast pipe shown is not included.
to see our expanded line of Stellar Labs Outdoor Antennas.
- Dual, stacked quad bay bay design for increased gain
- Pre assembled antenna sections for reduced installation time
- Heavy duty construction with rugged mast clamps and associated hardware
- Note: Vertical mast shown in background is not included
- 80 ~ 90 miles (both sections aimed together)
- 60 ~ 70 miles (per section, each section aimed separately)
- Frequency range: 460 ~ 862Mhz
- Maximum gain: 25dB (both sections aimed together)
- Maximum front/back ratio: 22dB
- Horizontal beam width: 60°
- Impedance: 75ohm, female “F” connector
- Height: 31.50”
- Width: 32.75"
|MCM Part #:||30-2430|
|Stellar Labs Part #:||30-2430|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 242View in Catalog