The Model 5515 modulates video and stereo audio inputs to a programmable TV channel (stereo audio is converted to monaural audio after modulation) and features an IR emitter output jack and the ability to remotely power a DA-550 or DA-8200 series distribution amplifier from up to 75 feet away. The Model 5515 works with both the 12-volt and 5-volt IR systems and accessories. The Model 5515 modulator offers video loop-through. A jumper on the Model 5515 terminates the video input at 75 ohms. When the jumper is removed, the input can be looped using a "Y" adapter to feed the video to a local monitor or VCR.
- One modulated TV channel
- Creates a TV channel for a camera or other video source
- Channel range: CATV 65-125 (excluding 95-99) and UHF 14-64
- IR remote control signals from an IR target passes back through the system coax to an IR emitter
- Pushbutton digital programming of modulated channel
- Can remotely power DA-8200 and DA-550 series distribution amplifiers
- Dimensions: 4.6" W x 1.0" H x 3.2" D