HDBaseT High Definition HDMI Balun / Extender With Ethernet
By Distributed By MCM (33-12550)
MCM Part #33-12550
$249.00 & FREE Shipping
You Save: $250.95 (50 %)
HDMI/Ethernet Extender Set
HDBaseT extender set consists of a transmitter and receiver that will allow full 1080p and 3D HDMI signal to be sent up to 300’ over a single run of Cat5e or Cat6 cable. It also provides an IR path that supports 38KHz IR control and 100Mbps Ethernet to be sent as well, all over the same single cable.
Sold as a set
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP compliant, supports 3D
- Compatible with all digital audio formats
- Remote mount IR emitter included
- Acts as an Ethernet hub
- Four Ethernet ports, two on receiver, two on transmitter, any of which can be used as the input
- Requires 5VDC at each end, two AC adapters included
- Max Cable Length: 100m (328’)
- Supported Resolutions: 24/50/60fps, 480p/576p/720p/1080p and 480i/576i/1080i
- Supported Audio: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD, LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3, DSD
- Max bandwidth: 340MHz
- Max baud rate: 10.2Gbps
- Input video signal: 0.5V ~ 1.5V p-p
- Output DDC signal: 5V p-p (TT1L)
- HDMI cable distance (26AWG cable): 10m (32’) at input, 15m (49’) at output
- Power requirements (each unit): 5VDC/1A, two AC adapters included
- Dimensions (each unit): 1-1/2” (H) x 4-1/2” (W) x 3” (D)
|MCM Part #:||33-12550|
|Distributed By MCM Part #:||33-12550|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 214
MCM Cat 56, Page 076View in Catalog
831-1428 - 100' Gray Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable
These new cables offer data transmission rates of up to 155Mbps, a 50% improvement over standard Cat. 5 cables. Supports today’s 100Mbps fast ethernet standards. Specifications: 4 pair 24AWG unshielded wiring. RJ-45 connectors. Meets EIA/TIA 568B standards.
Others Also Bought
24-11025 - 360 Degree HDMI Adapter M-F
Precision engineered passive high speed HDMI coupler can be used to reposition the HDMI plug for a better fit, or adapt from one HDMI connection to another. Compatible with 3D and 4K display technologies, bi-directional A/V and data connectivity, and 120Hz refres...
24-11045 - HDMI Female to DVI Male High Speed Adapter
This adapter is ideal for connecting high definition set top boxes to components with HDMI inputs. HDMI-to-DVI adapters are 100% backward compatible with DVI (note: DVI does not pass audio signal).