1x4 Component Video Distribution Amplifier / Splitter
By Stellar Labs (33-12580)
MCM Part #33-12580
You Save: $29.96 (46 %)
1x4 Component Video Distribution Amplifier
A/V amplified splitter is designed for distributing high definition video signals from a single source to up to four television monitors. Path is also provided for left/right unbalanced line level audio. Internal signal amplifier ensures that signal gain at input is matched at all four outputs.
- Y/Pr/Pb component video path
- Also fully suitable for distributing up to three individual composite video signals
- All input/output connections are gold plated RCA type female
- Rugged metal enclosure
- Requires 12VDC/500mA, AC adapter included
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" (H) x 7-1/2" (W) x 3-1/2" (D), including connectors and mounting tabs
|MCM Part #:||33-12580|
|Stellar Labs Part #:||33-12580|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
24-12007 - Component Video Cable (Y/Pb/Pr) - 6'
6' Component Video Cable
Component video cable is used to interconnect legacy A/V and home theater components such as TV receivers, projectors, monitors, DVD players, set top boxes and computers and other high-definition sources. Available in a variety of lengths...
On Backorder(Expected in 107 days)
Others Also Bought