This TV antenna preamplifier works best for persons in weak signal areas and is subject to overdrive if used in areas with fairly strong signals. Preamplifiers are also used if you anticipate distributing your signal with a digital splitter to multiple outlets throughout your house as splitters reduce the signal strength available at each output.
- Combined VHF/UHF inputs
- Gain: 16 dB, 54 to 860 MHz
- Includes a switchable FM trap
- Outdoor rated housing
- Mast mounted amplification unit with indoor power supply which connect via coaxial cable
- Preamplifier and its power supply can withstand up to 140° F temperatures
- Power supply is included; output voltage is +15 VDC, UL listed
- Impedance (Input and Output): 75 Ohm
- Connectors (Input and Output): Type "F"
- Frequency range: 30 MHz to 860 MHz
- Gain: 16 dB
- Noise Figure (Typical): 2.8 dB
|MCM Part #:||33-8965|
|Channel Master Part #:||7778|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|