Gooseneck Mount Dynamic Microphone
Low impedance dynamic microphone is mounted on a flexible 18" gooseneck, and features optimized frequency response and a unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern. It is ideal for language labs, paging applications, and base station communications. It is especially suitable for paging in restaurants and public areas, talkback in recording studios and warehouse environments.
Low impedance design allows these microphones retain their level and response characteristics, even when long lengths of cable are used. Unit may be wired for balanced or unbalanced output. Impedance: 150ohm, hard wire output includes no connector.
- Rolled-off low frequency response combined with a smooth high frequency rise for clear and intelligible voice pickup
- Symmetrical cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Heavy-duty zinc, die-cast, locking, metal grille protects cartridge and reduces wear
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Field serviceable
- Includes 18" gooseneck and mounting flange
- PTT button provides switched audio output plus SPST contacts
- Low impedance
- 2 Year warranty
|MCM Part #:||35-1665|
|Shure Part #:||515SBG-18X|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|