The ECM8000's ruler-flat frequency response from 15 Hz to 20 kHz and omnidirectional polar pattern give you a clear, accurate reading of any room's unique sound characteristics. Like standard condenser mics used for recording or performance, the ECM8000 is phantom powered, from +15 V to +48 V. Included is a rugged carrying case, microphone clip and stand adapter to ensure smooth operation every time.
- Extremely linear frequency response from 15 Hz to 20 kHz
- Electret condenser technology
- Well-balanced, true omnidirectional characteristic
- Optimally suited for acoustic measurement applications
- Harmonizes perfectly with our ULTRA-CURVE PRO DSP8024 or other real-time analyzers
- Phantom powered, +15 V to +48 V
- Delivered in a rugged hard case with microphone clip and stand adapter
|MCM Part #:||35-2675|
|Behringer Part #:||ECM8000|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|