Perfect for use in and out of the studio, these on-ear, high quality MDR-ZX700 ZX Series stereo headphones add a subtle element of 70s soul to your listening experience. With wood-like detailing, contoured metal accents and clean design inspired by the stripped-down styling of vintage Hi-Fi stereo equipment, these headphones are influenced by another era, yet updated with contemporary components and the cutting-edge audio technology Sony built its brand around. Featuring noise-isolating earpads, 50mm neodymium drivers with OFC copper voice coils and integrated, multi-layer film diaphragms, these headphones offer all the bells and whistles of ultra-modern audio equipment–accented with just the right tones of understated 70s style.
- 50mm, dome type driver unit
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-40kHz
- Impedance : 24 ohms at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (db) : 106 dB/mW
- Cord Length (Approx.) : 47 1/4 in (1.2 m)
- Weight (Approx.) : 9.17 oz. (260 g)