UB1 USB Boundary Microphone
The UB1 is a surface-mount condenser microphone featuring an omni-directional pickup pattern and USB connectivity for easy recording directly to your computer. Since the UB1 is a class compliant USB device, it is compatible with both Mac OS and Windows. The UB1 also ships with Cakewalk® Sonar LE™ digital audio workstation software.
The UB1 can be placed on a conference table, podium, alter or can be mounted using the keyhole mounting points. Because of its low-profile design, the UB1 allows for inconspicuous placement in any setting and will offer professional-grade recordings on either a desktop or laptop computer. The solid zinc body and sturdy steel grill construction make the UB1 a dependable tool for conference rooms, houses of worship, courtrooms, classrooms or anywhere else high quality computer recording is needed.
- Plug-and-play operation on Mac OS and Windows
- 16-Bit, 44.1- 48kHz sample rates
- Miniature, low-profile design
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- 10-foot USB cable included
- Ideal for recording meetings, conferences or creating podcasts
- Sleek black finish
- Includes Cakewalk® Sonar LE™
|MCM Part #:||35-4770|
|Samson Technologies Part #:||UB1|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|