Die Cast Dynamic Vocal Microphone - with Cable
By Stellar Labs (35-6080)
MCM Part #35-6080
You Save: $25.15 (63 %)
Unidirectional Vocal Microphone
This microphone was designed specifically with musicians, DJ’s and performers in mind. it utilizes a die cast aluminum housing and a steel mesh highball windscreen to provide maximum durability and optimum isolation from handling and wind noise. The detachable cable is 20’ in overall length, provides plenty of length for the DJ to maneuver and hand to audience participants. Because it utilizes industry standard locking XLR connections, extension cables are widely available if additional length is required.
Directional “cardioid” pickup pattern ensures maximum sensitivity directly in front of the mic, while rejecting sounds from the back and sides. This helps prevent pickup of unwanted sounds while greatly reducing feedback from the speakers.
- Voice tailored for DJ and karaoke use
- Rugged die cast construction
- Steel mesh windscreen with integral “pop” filter
- Ultra quiet reed type ON/OFF switch
- Heavy duty, detachable 20’ cable
- Directional “cardioid” pickup pattern
- Unidirectional cardioid pick up pattern
- Moving coil dynamic microphone element
- Frequency response: 50Hz~16KHz
- Impedance: 500 ohm
- Sensitivity: -54dB
- Output: Unbalanced male XLR connector
- Cord: 20’ XLR female to 1/4” molded male connector
- Dimensions: 6.7” long, 2” head diameter
|MCM Part #:||35-6080|
|Stellar Labs Part #:||35-6080|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
Others Also Bought
28-955 - Double Sided Foam Tape
Thousands of uses Fasten accessories to car dash, etc. 3/4" x 61/2' roll
22-24120 - 22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case
Durable equipment case provides maximum shock protection for contents making it useful for instruments, audio/video equipment, tactical gear, photographic equipment and test equipment. Pre-cut cubed foam insert (top layer only) is easily customizable to fit nearly...