Versatile assortment of 6” flexible polyolefin heat shrink tubing with a mix of electrical, physical and chemical properties that make it useful for a wide range of applications like insulating cables, wire harness covering, wire marking and more.
- Split resistant for tougher use
- Rated for continuous operation at -67°C to 275°C
- Minimum shrink temperature is 212°F
- Shrink ratio: 2:1
- Heat shrink comes in a clear plastic case with product information on the cover
- Kit contains 102 pieces in six different sizes ranging from 3/16” to 1”
|MCM Part #:||108-5310|
|3M Part #:||FP301-102-KITS|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|