Versatile assortment of 6” flexible polyolefin heat shrink tubing with a mix of electrical, physical and chemical properties that make it useful for a wide range of applications like insulating cables, wire harness covering, wire marking and more.
- Split resistant for tougher use
- Rated for continuous operation at -67°C to 275°C
- Minimum shrink temperature is 212°F
- Shrink ratio: 2:1
- Heat shrink comes in a clear plastic case with product information on the cover
- Kit contains 133 pieces, in seven different colors: Black, red, white, yellow, blue, green and clear in sizes ranging from 3/32” to ½”
|MCM Part #:||108-5315|
|3M Part #:||FP301-133-KITS|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|