4" Square Frame Speaker 8 Ohm 10 Watts RMS
By Quam (4C3PA)
MCM Part #55-5895
4" Raw Speaker Driver
The 4C3PA is a 4" square frame loudspeaker with a 5 oz. magnet and an 8 Ohm nominal impedance.
As one of the oldest loudspeaker manufacturers in continuous operation in the United States, Quam-Nichols has lived through numerous changes over the years. American made brands of consumer electronics are all but a memory, as most of the big brand names of their era are either gone completely, or gone offshore — along with their vendors. Not Quam-Nichols.
- Average Sensitivity – 96 dB SPL, 1W/ 1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 10W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Output – 103 dB SPL, 5W/ 1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 5 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 80 Hz - 17 kHz EIA 426A Standard
|MCM Part #:||55-5895|
|Quam Part #:||4C3PA|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|