The Beagle Bone Black connects directly to the back of the 4DCAPE-43, and provides everything the CAPE requires such as power and display signals. It also includes 4 mounting holes for easy panel/enclosure mounting.
Please note that the 4DCAPE-43T is designed to be the primary display for Beagle Bone Black only and cannot be programmed using 4D Systems' Workshop 4 IDE.
- 4.3” TFT LCD Display, 480x272 Resolution
- 7 push buttons, including LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER, RESET and POWER
- 2 LED’s, one to indicate Power and one for User, which could be configured as required
- Fully compatible with existing drivers already written for the Beagle Bone.
- 4DCAPE-43T (Resistive Touch version)
- 3.5mm mounting holes, enabling standard M3 screws/bolts to fasten the display to an enclosure, panel or an alternative mounting solution
- Powered directly from the Beagle Bone Black, no additional power required
|MCM Part #:||83-15587|
|4D Systems Part #:||4DCAPE-43T|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|