The Raspberry Pi Display Module Pack enables an Raspberry Pi user to quickly connect the 4D Raspberry Pi Adaptor Shield to their Raspberry Pi, connect the 5 way cable between the Adaptor and the Display Module, and be connected in seconds to start programming their new 4D Systems Display.
The uLCD-24PTU-PI includes two parts
uLCD-24PTU LCD Display Specifications
The SK-24PTU-PI Starter Kit includes the following:
- Display Features
- Low-cost 2.4" LCD-TFT display graphics user interface solution.
- 240 x 320 VGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT screen with Integrated 4-Wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device:
VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor (also available as separate OEM IC)
- 14KB of flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables, or 14KB shared user code and program variables.
- On-board micro-SD memory card socket for multimedia and data logging with SDHC memory card support. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- Panel Size and Weight
- Display Viewing Area: 36.72 x 48.96mm
- Module Width: 44.9 mm
- Module Height: 62.4 mm
- Module Depth: 16.1 mm
- Module Weight: 34.0g
The Starter kit is a great cost effective way to start with 4D Systems products, especially for starting development of ViSi-Genie Applications.
- uLCD-24PTU Display Module Pack
- 4D Pi Adaptor Shield
- 2GB microSD Card
- uUSB-PA5 Programming Adaptor
- 150mm 5 way Female-Female jumper cable, for quick connection to another device or breadboard
- 5 way Male-Male adaptor (for converting the Female-Female cable to be Male-Female)
- Quick Start User Guide
Additional information can be found at 4D Systems
|MCM Part #:||83-15581|
|4D Systems Part #:||SK-24PTU-PI|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|