The Raspberry Pi Display Module Pack enables an Raspberry Pi user to quickly connect the 4D Raspberry Pi Adapter Shield to their Raspberry Pi, connect the 5 way cable between the Adapter and the Display Module, and be connected in seconds to start programming their new 4D Systems Display. The uLCD-24PTU-PI includes two parts uLCD-24PTU LCD Display Specifications
4D Raspberry Pi Adapter Shield Specifications
- Display Features
- Low-cost 2.4" LCD-TFT display graphics user interface solution.
- 240 x 320 VGA resolution, RGB 65K true to life colors, TFT screen with Integrated 4-Wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Easy 5 pin interface to any host device: VCC, TX, RX, GND, RESET
- Powered by the 4D-Labs PICASO processor (also available as separate OEM IC)
- 14KB of flash memory for user code storage and 14KB of SRAM for user variables, or 14KB shared user code and program variables.
- On-board micro-SD memory card socket for multimedia and data logging with SDHC memory card support. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- Panel Size and Weight
- Display Viewing Area: 36.72 x 48.96mm
- Module Width: 44.9 mm
- Module Height: 62.4 mm
- Module Depth: 16.1 mm
- Module Weight: 34.0g
The 4D Raspberry Pi* Adapter Shield (4Display-Adapter-Shield) is a simple Raspberry Pi Shield designed to provide a convenient interface to attach 4D Systems display modules to the Raspberry Pi platform, without having to use jumper wires on the Raspberry Pi headers.
The 4D Raspberry Pi Adapter Shield includes the following accessories
- 4D Raspberry Pi Adapter Shield
- 150mm 5 way Female-Female jumper cable, for quick connection to another device or breadboard
- 5 way Male-Male adapter (for converting the Female-Female cable to be Male-Female)
Additional information can be found at 4D Systems
|MCM Part #:||83-15575|
|4D Systems Part #:||ULCD-24PTU-PI|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|