Automatic A/B Speaker Level Switch CTL02002
By Speakercraft (SL-ONE)
MCM Part #50-8390
Automatic Speaker A/B Source Switch
This switching device automatically selects between two stereo amplifiers to a single pair of speakers. It is perfect in situations where installed speakers are used with both a local stereo or home theater system, and a distributed audio system.
Default Input–A is selected when no signal is present. When a signal is sensed at Input–B, the selector automatically switches to that input. A separate 12VDC, 100mA signal is also provided to trigger other external devices.
- Trigger sensitivity is fully adjustable from 30~300mV
- Off-delay (from B back to A after absence of signal) is adjustable in eight steps from 0.5 seconds to 10 minutes
- Relay contacts are 4PDT, with isolated L/R ground paths
- Music power capacity is 100W
- The unit requires 12VDC, AC adapter sold separately, MCM Model #50-8362
|MCM Part #:||50-8390|
|Speakercraft Part #:||SL-ONE|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|