Indoor / Outdoor Speaker Pair (black)
Rugged weatherproof speaker pair is designed to meet the needs of virtually any indoor or outdoor situation, in both residential whole-house systems and distributed commercial sound environments. They are suitable in demanding environments where higher volume levels are necessary and pure sound quality is a must. Additionally, the compact size and tremendous clarity makes these suitable as studio monitors or stage monitors in small venues.
to see the entire series.
They are the ideal choice for:
Large scale commercial environments including retail, commercial, industrial, public transportation and school environments
High fidelity sound distribution in clubs, sports bars, health spas, community centers
Outdoor sound distribution in residential distributed systems
Monitoring in the studio or small stage venues
High excursion woofers mounted in tuned ABS cabinets, coupled with a 1" soft dome tweeter, provide wide frequency response with tremendous detail. Rear mounted rotary switch selects multiple taps on the internal 70V transformer, or 8ohm bypass position, allowing the speaker to see the full frequency range.
- Polypropylene cone 8" woofer with rubber surround
- 1" Soft dome tweeter with dispersion lens
- UV resistant ABS resin composite enclosures
- Wedge shape design for improved cabinet performance and easy corner mounting
- Included mounting brackets and hardware
- Rustproof aluminum grills
- Heavy duty five–way binding post connections
- Black color, also available in white
- Sold in pairs
- Power capacity: 60W/120W RMS/peak
- Sensitivity: 88dB (W/M)
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Frequency response: 45Hz ~ 20KHz
- 70V transformer taps: 3.75W, 7.5W, 15W, 30W, 60W
- Available 8Ω bypass mode
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 17" (H) x 11½" (W) x 10" (D)
|MCM Part #:||50-8891|
|MCM Custom Audio Part #:||50-8891|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|