12'' Die Cast Professional Woofer - 350W RMS
By MCM Audio Select (55-2982)
MCM Part #55-2982
You Save: $37.96 (47 %)
12" Paper Cone Woofer
Low cost general replacement woofer is ideal in a two way cabinets or as a subwoofer. It is perfect for prosound applications and is ideal in ported or sealed enclosures.
- Nominal Diameter: 12 inch
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Operating Bandwidth: 30Hz ~ 3.2KHz
- Power Handling Capacity: 350W RMS
- Sensitivity (1W/M): 96 dB
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.2 inch
- Overall frame diameter: 12.28"
- Resonance Frequency Fs: 36.23 Hz
- DC Resistance Re: 6.3 ohm
- Mechanical Q Factor Qms: 2.823
- Electrical Q Factor Qes: 0.476
- Total Q Factor Qts: 0.407
- Equivalent Cas air load Vas: 121.67 liters
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product EBP 89.017
- Voice Coil Over Hang X-max 7 mm
- Cutout: 11.10"
- Mounting Depth: 5.51"
- Basket: Cast Aluminum
- Magnet Type: 67 OZ
- Cone Material: Non-Pressed Paper
- Surround: Cloth
- Dust Cap: Paper
- Damper: Cloth
|MCM Part #:||55-2982|
|MCM Audio Select Part #:||55-2982|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
50-1275 - Gold Plated Speaker Terminals - Square
High powered speaker terminals for use with heavyduty speaker wire Made of highquality plastic construction Gold plated binding post Available in round, square and rectangular biwire with bridge
LS00916 - Acoustic Dampening Pad
Perfect for internal speaker enclosure dampening, this wadding provides the perfect solution to eliminating problematic low frequency internal resonance. Made from 2/3 sheeps wool and 1/3 polyester fiber, this material is a must for any speaker building or...
Others Also Bought
28-955 - Double Sided Foam Tape
Thousands of uses Fasten accessories to car dash, etc. 3/4" x 61/2' roll
22-24120 - 22" Black Tactical Weatherproof Equipment Case
Durable equipment case provides maximum shock protection for contents making it useful for instruments, audio/video equipment, tactical gear, photographic equipment and test equipment. Pre-cut cubed foam insert (top layer only) is easily customizable to fit nearly...