In a multi fixture setup, one unit can be used as the DMX controller, ensuring that each light is in sync. Lights can also be controlled with an external DMX controller.
- Auto fade mode
- Auto color change mode
- Manual color change mode
- Settings are adjustable via dipswitches on back of light
- 21 red, 20 blue, and 20 green LEDs Lights can be daisy-chained via XLR DMX cables
- Manual pattern speed adjustment
- Only 8W power consumption
- Approximately 50,000 hour bulb life
Note: For best synched results, proper DMX cables are highly recommended, and a DMX terminator is required at the end of a chain.
|MCM Part #:||555-11420|
|Stellar Labs Part #:||555-11420|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 102
MCM Cat 56, Page 257View in Catalog