Dual Channel Passive Direct Box
Used to take speaker output signal from any amplifier and insert into a balanced input on a mixer or separate amplifier. 1/4" speaker level input is connected directly to amplifier output, 1/4" pass through output can then be connected to speaker. Balanced XLR output is then provided to connect to separate mixer.
- Construction: All Steel Chassis
- Ground Lift: Switch-Able Ground Lift
- Balanced Output: 600 Balanced XLR Jack
- Instrument Input: 50K Unbalanced TS Jack
- Parallel (Link) Out: 50K Unbalanced TS Jack
- Input Attenuation: Switch-Able (0db,-20db,-40db)
- Two High-Quality Direct Boxes In One Convenient Enclosure
- Passive device, requires no power
- Dimension: 5.5'' x 4.72 x 1.57 ''
|MCM Part #:||555-12045|
|Pyle Part #:||PDC22|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|