This exciting effect is perfect for small clubs or the entertainer on the go because it is light weight, portable, has wide coverage and is easy-to-use. Just turn it on and let it run in sound active mode through it’s built-in programs.
Link multiple units together using 3-pin DMX cable and IEC In/Out power connectors to create an exciting laser show on a dance floor, wall or ceiling with or without the use of fog. The first unit can act as the master control for each subsequent light, or they can be controlled by any industry standard DMX Controller.
- Produces laser patterns that can be projected on a ceiling or wall
- Massive beam spread covers a large area
- Produces a "Liquid Sky" effect
- 10mW laser with over 500 green laser beams
- Beam Angle: 82 degrees
- 35° pan and 35° tilt
- Uses 1.8 degree stepper motor
- Very low power consumption
- Includes hanging bracket
- Compact 10mW green laser
- Five DMX channels
- Three operation modes: DMX, Sound Active & Master Slave
- Sound active from built-in programs
- LED Display for easy navigation
- Linkable via 3-pin DMX cables
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Requires 115V/230VAC, 50~60Hz, 17W
- Dimensions: 11.75” (L) x 7.75” (W) x 8.25” (H)
- Weight: 8 lbs.
|MCM Part #:||555-13132|
|American DJ Part #:||GALAXIAN SKY|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|
MCM Cat 57, Page 103
MCM Cat 56, Page 247View in Catalog