PA Horn with Gimbal Mount
The BIA-100 is a bi-axial horn with twin air columns and exponential bell for wide-angle coverage with a linear frequency response. The horn provides excellent acoustic loading maintained to a 350 Hz low-frequency roll-off and optimizes delivery of high and mid-range signal levels. The BIA-100 is designed for use with compression drivers having 1 3/8"-18 male threads and .707" throat openings.
The easily-mounted horn features the labor-saving patented gimbal-mount bracket assembly which allows for directional positioning up to 180° vertically and horizontally.
- Accepts All Atlas Sound and 1 3/8" - 18 Thread Compression Drivers with Throat Openings of 0.7" Dia.
- High-Efficiency Bi-Axial Horn Provides 130° x 60° Wide-Angle Sound Coverage
- Nominal Frequency Response of 350-8,000 Hz for High-Intelligibility Voice, Signaling and Full-Range Music in Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Patented 180° Gimbal-Mount for Installation Flexibility
- Height: 10 1/4" (26.035 cm)
- Width: 21" (53.34 cm)
- Depth: 19 1/4" (48.895 cm)
- Dispersion: 130° x 60°
|MCM Part #:||555-13580|
|Atlas Sound Part #:||BIA-100|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||No|