Dynamic processing is one of the best ways to maximize output without sacrificing sound quality. The D Series’ built-in circuitry automatically adjusts program content, allowing the loudspeaker to operate at extreme levels. It accomplishes this by reducing bass output slightly as you approach the limit of the transducers. This frees up LF (Low Frequency) amp and transducer resources so that higher overall volume can be realized.
- High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential/conical horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long
- Weight: 54.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27.0" (H) x 17.9" (W) x 18.3" (D)
|MCM Part #:||555-14705|
|Behringer Part #:||VP1520D|
|Package Specifications & Dimensions|
Need to Return?
|Extra Shipping Charge:||Yes, add $20.00 per item|